In 1995, Tom jumped into construction right out of high school. He joined Advanced Tech Builders in Grafton, Ohio as a residential carpenter. That experience exposed him to all aspects of the carpentry trade from rough carpentry to cabinetry.
In 2000, Tom came to Simonson Construction Services, Inc. with new ideas and a fresh outlook. He quickly moved through the ranks and was promoted to superintendent in May of 2003.
Tom’s trademark is that he works quietly and efficiently. His projects are completed without dispute or disturbance and when he decides the project is done to his satisfaction, we are confident that the client will agree.
- Review Project with Project Manager and Estimator
- Coordinate All On-site Activities
- Miscellaneous Material Purchasing
- Layout of Work and Project Organization
- Prepare and Enforce the Project Schedule
- Monitor and Enforce Safety Policies
- Maintain On-site Records and Documents
- Quality Control
- Prepare and Expedite the Project Punch List