Crane & Rigging Services
Most major commercial construction projects require crane and rigging at some point in the build. Simonson specializes in expert crane and rigging and operations to safely plan for and lift heavy equipment and building materials where they need to be.
“Simonson Construction Services offers great professionalism that goes along with a great community. They take great pride in providing their hometown with a high-quality service that will last many years. The quality of their work stays the same from start to finish, and look forward to many more projects with them.”
– Matt White, Project Manager at BCU Electric Inc.
Equipped to Build
With a fully staffed team and equipment to tackle the most challenging projects, we’re prepared to accomplish your structural concrete, building erection, heavy lifting, transporting, and placement challenges.
Available Crane Equipment
- 60-ton LinkBelt truck crane with maximum boom length of 161’
- 26-ton National boom truck
- Multiple telehandlers from 6,000 to 10,000 lbs.
- 3,000 to 6,000 lb. tow motors
- 40’-60’ boom lifts and scissor lifts to 26’
- 475 hp. tractor with 50-ton lowboy with 24’ well
- Many configurations of trucks and trailers to fit your needs