We believe that safety is one of the four cornerstones of a successful project. We have consistently achieved high ratings in the Associated Builders and Contractors Safety Training and Evaluation Process, so you can have peace of mind for the duration of your project.
On-Site Safety Precautions
- Our Dedicated Safety Director routinely conducts jobsite audits, working in tandem with your Project Manager and Site Supervisor, to ensure safety is triple-checked from the top down.
- During scheduled and documented “toolbox talks,” your Site Supervisor will discuss any safety issues or concerns with the entire team.
- We strive to maintain OSHA compliance during the entire project.
We require that everyone at Simonson Construction Services to be OSHA certified.
- Our full-time Safety Director is a certified NCCER instructor.
- Each employee has received OSHA’s 10-Hour Safety Training Certificate and First Aid with CPR.
- In addition, Supervisors have received the 30-Hour Safety Training Certificate.