Simonson Construction Services is excited to announce a new addition to our extensive fleet of equipment. We have recently put into service a fully refurbished LinkBelt 8660 series II Truck Crane. This crane has a 60 ton lifting capacity and maximum boom length of 161’ when combined with the two section jib.
See below for our list of well-maintained and versatile equipment for all of your lifting, rigging and heavy hauling needs.
- 60 tone LinkBelt Truck Crane
- 26 ton National Boom Truck
- Multiple telehandlers from 6,000 to 10,000 lbs.
- 3,000 to 6,000 lb. Tow Motors
- 40’-60’ Boom lifts and Scissor Lifts to 26’
- 475 hp. Tractor with 50 ton Low-boy with 24’ well
- Many configurations of trucks and trailers to fit your needs!
Additionally, this equipment supports our proven capabilities in structural concrete, building erection and equipment dismantle/relocation opportunities.
In short, we are fully staffed, equipped, and prepared to accomplish your structural concrete, building erection, heavy lifting, transporting and placement challenges.
If you are in need of any of the above services, please contact Jason Chio at 419-281-8299 or email@example.com.