We’ve always taken jobsite safety very seriously. Stressing that safety is everyone’s responsibility, we have consistently achieved high ratings in the Associated Builders and Contractors Safety Training and Evaluation Process. Rest assured we’ll take every precaution possible to keep everyone safe throughout the duration your construction project.
On-Site Safety Precautions
- Our Dedicated Safety Director routinely conducts jobsite audits, working in-tandem with your Project Manager and Site Supervisor to ensure safety is triple-checked from the top down.
- Scheduled “toolbox talks” where your Site Supervisor will discuss any safety issues or concerns with the entire team. These meetings are documented and everyone in attendance is required to acknowledge the training.
- Everyone strives to maintain OSHA compliance during the entire project - to keep each individual safe and your job moving without delay.
We require that everybody at Simonson Construction Company is OSHA certified:
- Our full time Safety Director is a certified instructor for the OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour programs, crane signals, and EPA lead material handling.
- Each employee has received OSHA’s 10-Hour Safety Training Certificate and First Aid with CPR.
- In addition, Supervisors have received the 30-Hour Safety Training Certificate.
If you ever have any questions regarding our safety procedures, please contact us through a phone call or by filling out the form on this page.